Porterville Amateur Repeater Association (PARA)
Net Control Script - Thursday Night Net
- QST QST QST
- Calling the Porterville Amateur Repeater Assoc. Thursday Night 2 Meter Net.
- This net is conducted on the KE6WDX linked repeaters:
Porterville, CA on 146.655 Mhz using 123 Hz.
Blue Ridge VHF on 145.310 Mhz using 100 Hz.
Blue Ridge UHF on 441.975 Mhz using 100 Hz.
- This is call sign , my name is . I am tonight's net control station,
transmitting from city
- All licensed operators are invited to participate.
- This is a directed net.
- If you have emergency traffic at any time during this net, say the word EMERGENCY and your call sign. You will be recognized.
- Standing by for emergency or priority traffic: __listen__ Nothing heard.
- Is there any club business?
- Now proceeding with check-ins for the Thursday Night 2 Meter Net. Any mobile or time constrained stations waiting to check in?
- Looking for all check-ins. [note to net control: Journal call signs and names.]
- [After first pass of taking check-ins] This is the Thursday Night 2 Meter Net, [then call on each to share]
[After all have shared, ask for late check-ins] to the Thursday Night 2 Meter Net.
- [If only a few check ins, go back thru the list for second round]
- Thank you all for participating in the Thursday Night 2 Meter Net. You're invited to participate next Thursday at 1900 hours Pacific time on these linked repeaters. Additional repeater info can be found at portervilleham.com
- This is call sign , I have been tonight's net control station.
net ID. Tonights net is now concluded. Net returns this repeater to its normal Amateur Radio operation.
|page rev.: June 28, 2020